For over 40 years Minneapolis Radiology has been a trusted source of expertise in all areas of diagnostic and interventional radiology. Minneapolis Vascular Physicians is comprised of the board-certified, fellowship trained interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons from Minneapolis Radiology.
Minneapolis Vascular Physicians’ goal is to improve the quality of life for our patients. Not only with our clinical expertise and use of innovative technology, but with the passion we bring to our work. We understand our patients have lives to enjoy and we are committed to helping them get back to enjoying it. With our unique collaborative approach, our continuity of care affords patients and their physicians a more clinically-effective approach to vascular care.
Minneapolis Vascular Physicians are dedicated to providing high-quality, timely and compassionate care that enhances the knowledge of disease and health through imaging, clinical practice, and research.
The vision of the Minneapolis Vascular Physicians is to become the leading radiological and vascular surgical expert in the Midwest by creating an environment conducive to the personal and professional development of our physicians and staff and by acknowledging and fulfilling the unique needs of our patients and referring providers.
In pursuit of our vision, the physicians and staff of MVP will embrace these core values:
- Compassion: We respect the unique and individual needs of our patients and referring providers.
- Customer-Centered Service: We put our customers at the center of everything we do.
- Courtesy: We treat everyone with whom we interact with kindness, respect, and dignity at all times.
- Creativity: We encourage innovation and open communication.
- Character: We act with honesty and integrity.
- Conservation: We promote stewardship by using all resources judiciously and wisely.
Our team of dedicated, hard-working professionals is committed to providing you with best-in-class service and expertise.
Visit Medical Billing Services Plus (MBS) for billing, practice management, and IT services.